Who are NAPC?
NAPC are a specialist consultancy launched to raise and maintain standards in annexe construction across England and Wales.
NAPC becomes the country’s first and only annexe, mobile home and garden room planning and development consultancy.
They are working to ensure that the very highest standards of design, construction and delivery are adhered to across private and commercial projects.
NAPC will be headed up by industry expert Oliver Wright alongside Joss Muir (planning managers) and Emily Smith (office assistant).
Together they have worked in this niche sector for over 15 years, including for a national planning consultancies, gaining in depth knowledge.
Furthermore, their knowledge spans all aspects of planning and the development process.
This has resulted in a 99% planning success rate.
We will work with private and commercial operators in areas including project feasibility, planning application, lawful development, planning appeals and enforcement.
We will provide supportive expert service to both homeowners and businesses seeking permission for annexes or other garden rooms.
Additionally we take pride in offering clear advice nationwide and will complete a range of building control services.
The NAPC’s complete suite of services includes:
- Background – Understanding your goals and develop the best approach for your project.
- Research – Conducting site appraisals to understand the planning strategy and evaluating chances of approval
- Drawings – Drawings provided by NAPC or your preferred choice.
- Planning application – Preparing an in depth planning application with a personalised statement.
- Submission – Post submission, the work continues in monitoring responses and negotiating with the case officer, including guiding you through any changes that might be required
- Outcome – Should planning be refused, advice on handling appeals